Welcome to A Taste of Anthropology!
This blog is an attempt to combine my love for anthropology and culinary arts, in a series of book and journal article reviews, as well features of similar blogs, all discussing the hot topic of Culinary Anthropology. Bon Appetit! -Holly

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Finals are coming!

Yes, it is so. Finals week is nearly upon us!

I can't believe my last week of my undergraduate career is right around the corner... It's a combination of exhilarating and terrifying!

But before I hear my name over the speakers in the Redwood Bowl, I have quite a bit of work to finish up! I turned in my final Gender and Communication essay and my Primate Zoo Project today, so two things are done and done!

I'm working on my presentation and paper to finalize this literature review I have been doing for the last few months... But don't worry, I'm not leaving here for good! I plan to use this space to keep reading and reviewing (or at least summarizing) while I'm taking time off from school.

Also! I'm so excited, the HSU Applied Anthropology Masters Program was approved! So I may be heading back up here (in a few years) to fulfill my awesome 'fantasy proposal' I wrote in my capstone class.

Anyway, I'll be posting my Prezi soon, once it's finished, and if I get video of my presentation, I'll post that as well!

The end is near!

-Holly
Just because I LOVE Game of Thrones

No comments:

Post a Comment